Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 07:52, 9 April 2020 Glowforge (hist) [2,464 bytes] Tonyman (Created page with "#;Prepare your design file. #:*SVG works well #:Inkscape is great free software to work with #:Make all shapes solid fill, no outline #:Convert any text to shapes (Path > Obj...")
- 16:58, 27 March 2020 Sewing protective clothing (hist) [1,965 bytes] Tonyman (Created page with "These are the items we are looking at right now, basic protective wear that could end up in short supply since they are disposable, and water resistant to protect the health c...")
- 08:24, 27 March 2020 3D printing face shields (hist) [6,569 bytes] Tonyman (Created page with "Right now we're 3D printing these face shields designed by Prusa, who are continuing to develop their design and keep the files and instructions updated on their website here:...") originally created as "Face shields"
- 06:53, 18 March 2020 Folding at home (hist) [3,190 bytes] Tonyman (Created page with "If you have a gaming laptop, or any computer with a dedicated graphics card, you can set it up to help simulate proteins from coronavirus / COVID-19 to advance scientific unde...")
- 10:28, 7 February 2020 Boto Crioyo (hist) [536 bytes] Tonyman (Created page with "==Intro== Prospective project to produce blueprints and perhaps build a traditional Aruban boat. ==People== Stichting Rancho Boto Miniatura Brenchie's Lab Dean Sevold ==Link...")